Cancellations and amendments
1. Jurassic Boat Trips reserves the right to amend, change, modify or cancel any boat trip at any time. All of our boat trips are subject to weather, tide and local conditions. Your safety aboard our boats is paramount to us and therefore it is sometimes necessary to cancel a trip. Should we do so, you will receive an email informing you your booking has been cancelled and a refund will be issued.
2. If you cancel a trip with less than 24 hours notice before departure, no refunds will be available.
3. Please arrive 15 minutes before the boat is due to depart. No refunds are given if you arrive late for the boat's departure. No alcohol permitted on board unless the skipper has consented.
4. Jurassic Boat Trips does not accept responsibility for customers’ personal property, effects or valuables during trips.
5. Jurassic Boat Trips will not accept any liability for personal injury or injury to others. Passengers participate entirely at their own risk.
Private charters duration of booking
6. For private charters the time starts from the time of your booking. For example if a booking was made for a 2 hour trip at 11am, that is the time the two hour period commences.
7. Smoking is strictly prohibited.
Videos and photography
8. We reserve the right on occasion to take photographs and videos for use in our own publicity. Passengers are welcome to take their own photos and videos.
Sea sickeness / illness
9. Sea sickness. We advise those who are likely to suffer sea sickness to take appropriate motion sickness tablets before departure.
On a scheduled trip we will only return to harbour with agreement from all booking parties, or at the discretion of the skipper.
On a private charter you can decide to return to harbour before the end of your allocated time but no refund will be issued.